Sunday, December 30, 2018

Prepare for yOUR Spiritual Purpose





As most of the world prepares for their resolutions and embark on another yearly journey. One should remember SPIRIT and prepare for their Spiritual purpose(s). 




Many people state they are going to go to church more, read the bible, and give more to charitable causes and these resolutions have purpose but they are not SOUL(ly) or SOLE(ly) your purpose. However, the essence of spirit does not belong to a religion and it is ignorant or a sin to deem one unworthy of God's purpose in themselves because they do not follow a certain religion. 

It is spirit that saves you not a building or a religion. 

For those who are devout Christians or of any other PARTicular religious sect please do not mistake my words for blasphemy. 

I emphasized part because there is no one way to reach yOUR Spiritual Highest; that is the illusion of religion and it divides the message that is seeking to reach and feed the WHOLE (body of people)

These wholistic thoughts are SOUL(ly) and SOLE(ly) my strong position from my spirit's journey and experience. I was raised in the church and I hold steadfast to the principles that were passed down to and through me. However, if I could not read or comprehend the scriptures of the bible (which, I was not able to until a certain age) it is my Grandmother and other followers of the church that I remember.  Their loving energy and unfiltered and willing acts of sincerity that surround my being and remain in my spirit throughout my earthly journey. 

No ONE or THING can take those moments of LOVE and LIGHT away and that is a Spiritual Purpose that outlives the pages of any religious book... Spiritually Speaking


Now, to address the form of preparation that can possibly provide an answer to the following questions and concerns (quoted above)

A form is a design and by design we were made or created for a purpose. 

Although that purpose may not be known at birth. It was in ancient times, thus, the reason for arranged marriages or holy unions, naming ceremonies, and birthing rituals. Birth or Life was not viewed as overwhelming and/or overbearing. Hence, the message: 'be fruitful and multiply'. Now, babies are born without a notion or knowing their purpose and for that reason; there are lost souls and seeking spirits. 








Life is sometimes complicated depending on the PREPARATION of yOUR guardians (parents/creators). Therefore, it is imperative that we seek a form of preparation to actualize OUR Spiritual Purpose. 





Since these questions, to some people, are our bases for living, a form of preparation shall be desired and is definitely needed to reach your Spiritual Purpose. 








How can I find my purpose in life?

A form of preparation to finding your purpose in life is to remember your past, ask your parents what do they remember most about you growing up. What were your likes and dislikes? Did you seem less interest in the world and in your own world? Do they remember some things from the carrying process of your being? Was your Mother ill or willed when you were growing inside of her. 

All of these questions and more will guide you to your purpose. 

I know many may disagree with astrology but contrary to popular belief, we have been guided by the sky and stars for a long time even in biblical times. For example, the three wise men and their travels to baby Jesus, Isa, or Yashua (either name is referring to the same entity or spirit). Once, you have reached a level of confidence in your birth and life, begin to design a purpose around your findings.

What is my purpose in life?


Whether you agree or disagree with this statement, we shall admit there is truth in it; it may not be absolute truth but it is truth. 

On another thought, Haru Hotep, of The Journey Home Group stated in one of his PROfound lectures that your purpose in life is to perfect your genealogy. I soul(ly) and spiritually abSOULutely agree. It is this understanding and form that can prepare US (United Spirits) all. If we are preparing for GREATNESS in the HIGHEST version of ourselves, yOUR Spiritual Purpose will be fulfilled. 


Our genes or DNA structure or destruction is where we shall begin to shed light on and shine.
Our genetics or family trees may be in need of remembering and replanting for our Spiritual purpose.

How can I gain access to my spiritual nature?

yOUR Spiritual Nature relates to yOUR natural self which, is unique to each being and is a form of art in itself. 

What is Art?

Art is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form...

yOUR visual form of yOURself requires application of skills this is a form of preparation. In moor words, actively applying yOUR skills to create yOUR IMAGE or imagination is a way to gain yOUR spiritual nature 





Ask yourself, what do I think of most?; what do you think of when you rise?; what do you think of in your free time (that is not forced or obligated) and there lies your natural self. The true nature of yOURself is in the wisdom or lack thereof while in the presence of none.




How can I discover why I am in the world and what I am here to do?





Once again to discover anything about your reason(s) for being or living is in your live strands of DNA; your genetics. We can find power and most of all SPIRITUAL PURPOSE in our genes. What our Grandmothers, Grandfathers and beyond did provides US (United Spirits) with PURPOSE that is HIGHLY Spiritual and connects US (United Spirits) to our deepest inner being or existence. 







The questions people ask themselves and others to find their purpose may not be simply answered. However, the form of preparation for yOUR Spiritual Purpose simply requires a call to yOUR family tree. Among your family is where you shall sit and harvest the memories of yOUR genealogy  


6 comments:

  1. Purpose!!
    What is my purpose in life? Why am I here? Where did I come from? Why are births happening every second?
    My purpose in life has been written before I was able to see light. As that image that we was created in developed so does our purpose.
    Be fruitful, become many, fill the earth.
    Fill the earth with Knowledge. Becoming fruitful leaves a legacy. But I ask myself are my fruits worth PICKING. If I live out my purpose in life then my fruits will be desirable to the eyes.
    I believe my purpose is to Motivate, Inspire, Encourage, Preach, Teach, Listen and Learn. I don't make resolution at the beginning of the year for self-exams and redirecting of life choices should be a continuous process. Our purpose in life is to understand the Original PURPOSE and that is Peace on earth and goodwill to all humankind. Unselfish hearts will allow us to reach our purpose and assist others reach theirs as well. I live by the phrase "LET THE SPIRIT MOVE YOU" because without that SPIRIT I don't function or exist. As we follow our Spiritual Light ask yourself "What am I doing to fulfill my purpose and if I'm not doing anything WHY NOT?!.
    PEACE AND GRATITUDE.
    Author Unknown AkA Mr Anonymous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In mind, the soul purpose of mine is to perfect geneaology. There are many people who will search and seek their purpose for Spiritual reasons and there are others who search and seek their purpose for material reasons FOREVER. AND, THAT IS THEIR CHOICE! However, for me and my house (body/temple) we (body, mind, soul, and spirit) will search and seek to serve The Most Highest of our potential, our G.O.D. (Gifts of Divinity). Although, my or another service to my or another G.O.D. (other religious or spiritual practices) may appear different or may lead people to think I or another are not fulfilled or being fulfilled but how can another BODY, any BODY or some BODY tell you what fulfills you??? People are so wrapped in their own GIFTS that they begin to flow over in your realm of GIFTING and think they are blessing you when in fact they are distracting and/or misunderstood. They are in your way with their purpose that they think you need to have to make you a 'materially' better person when all you seek is Spiritual purpose that appears less extravagant or less eventful than a purpose for full of material... Granted, we are all aware that, materials are needed in this realm of being and/or existing but material is not THE REASON we are here. It is BALANCE we need! I say excuse me... WE (Spiritual Purposes and I) are coming through and we are prepared so please don't mistake or misuse US (United Spirits) for material reasons.

    On a note of yours and in agreement, Spirit is our navigator; Spirit does move US (United Spirits). What direction we steer our spirit will determine our destination. If we follow the ways of the world your spirit becomes a traveler for man(kind), which is not necessarily an opposition but it may not be why you need to travel. However, if we follow the ways of divine speech and action, spirit becomes affirmed and firm in its purpose and moves in Divine Order. Your Spiritual Purpose has no obligation to any one else. Although, literally, your family does travel with you genetically, each being has a purpose and rite to pass ages of destruction to structure or ages of structure to a HIGHER and STRONGER structure. Let's Build ourselves with Spiritual Purpose! I vow to build a firm foundation in SPIRIT... Until we meet again... Love, Light and Longevity

    Also, you are Motivating, Inspiring, Encouraging, Preaching, Teaching, Listening and Learning... your purpose is being fulfilled... Give Thanks Mr. Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did I do today? Fulfill my purpose or resurrected it? Sometimes our purpose in life is interchangeable, in other words we can have more than one purpose in life. We Take care of ourselves and we take care of those in our care. As we prepare our futures we share our purpose in life which in turn may inspire someone else to Resolute a new purpose or refocus on a past adventure that is unfinished and needs to be turn from potential to kinectic.
      I often ask myself am I doing anything worth repeating on a positive note.
      Each time someone blinks they are taking a picture so to speak so my purpose in life is not for them to look at me and have to readjust their "lens" but to smile and say he has a purpose in life from a simple visual contact. Our purpose in life should be seen with words unuttered. Our Ancesters and our United Spirits has played a major role in fulfilling our purpose. They set the pattern let us repay them and do the same.
      I leave you with these words as you fulfill or set your purpose "THINK BEFORE YOU ACT AND THINK BEFORE YOU REACT." Author Unknown AkA Mr Anonymous :)

      Delete
    2. yOUR purposes are resurrected through genetics... through birth. However, it is yOUR willingness that fulfills or manifest yOUR spirit's purpose. Scientists have yet to determine how much the brain can actually hold. Their latest findings was a million gigabytes. In agreement with your thought, that in the blink of an eye a memory is formed, we must make it crystal clear as to how we want people to truly see us. For this reason, I prefer not to attend funerals because I also prefer my lasting memories of someone to be as real and influential as possible. Death influences my spirit but not in the same manner as life and living moments. To return to your thoughts, our Ancestors are US (United Spirits) and it is in them that we find purpose. Our thinking has been programmed, in the fact that when we think we are often times coming from a place outside of our true self. The thoughts that we are thinking are not our thoughts. For instance, when we think we need something or need to do something such as shopping for holiday reasons. Do we think we need to do that or has it been thought of from an outside source for a purpose outside of your true being. On a lighter note, for instance, when we think we need this brand or that brand, this kind or that kind of something... are those your thoughts or were you giving that thought for a purpose outside of yourSELF or Spiritual/Soul purpose.

      We most definitely need to THINK for ourselves and ACT from our Spiritual/Soul thoughts (at least some of the times, if not, EVERYTIME) THINK of what the world would be if we did think and act from the Spiritual/Soul Self EVERYTIME. Spirit/Soul does not need material. Although, Spirit is aware of material because it dwells in matter (body material/flesh) it is not a thought from the Spirit that entertains those range of thoughts. They are thoughts outside of Spirit/Soul... outside of yOUR true self.

      You are doing something and it may seem as if it is being repeated. However, no one does any thing the same when they are truly thinking for themselves and we will change the world with our Authentic selves... it is inevitable... I leave you with LOVE and PEACE... Mr. Anonymous

      Delete
    3. SpiritofGodJanuary 11, 2019

      Well said Oni Abeni, it is truly amazing how the mind or brain stores, programs, and works. I never considered that a reason not to attend funerals but that is most reasonable. I think that may have been one of the reasons for mummifying and preserving versing exposing the body. I never thought about the fact that we do not have our own minds or truly think for ourselves I need to think about that in depth. I do not necessarily shop for the holidays because I think about it but now that I think about people ask me what are you doing or getting for the holidays or are you going to do black fridays and then they give me all the sales and I say I do need that and then I am buying something for a decent price but then I realize I wasn't using the former item enough to buy a newer item and then I have to relearn the newer item or get use to the newer item. It is rather unnecessary but seemingly necessary. Wow! I have to think about my true reasons for doing something and not think on the lines of someone else's thoughts. Thanks for that thought... May the Spirit of God be with you

      Delete
    4. I never thought about it until I thought about it as well but when I did I never stop thinking about it and never will for my soul and spirit depends on my god essence and thinking. Thank you for sharing the SpiritofGod... Yes... May it be with US (United Spirits) all in all forms and images. Peace and Blessings

      Delete