Sunday, June 7, 2020

Fair-Well Spirit



THANK YOU... ALL for allowing space, time, insight and divine innerG (energy) to share such a personal and spiritual journey with ANYONE and EVERYONE... I say THANK YOU in love, peace, gratitude, and unity... Ase'

As I embark on another peace of I journey, I ask ALL be with I. May I ENLIGHTENED peace of I spiritual journey come from all of the above... from the Most Highest innerG (energy) withIN and OUT... Ase'

In any moment that I become fearful, which includes all oppositions or opposing forces and energies, on I ENLIGHTENED peace of I spiritual journey, I ask for the wisdom of I Spirit Guides, Ancestors, and to re-member the wise words of my Elders from far and near. I ask all of the above to walk with I, piece I peace of ENLIGHTENMENT with one divine inner moment at a time... Ase'

I ENLIGHTENED phase and journey of I peace is for I and I, Y.O.U. (Your Unique Self) and me... US, United Spirits!

May each of US, United Spirits, re-member all of the above! All that came before US that travel with US on our highest endeavors and success... Ase'

Our ancestors are not ghosts or someone/thing in the past... they are deep down in our being and gives US strength in being... all of the above within and Moor... Ase' 

May we call on our ancestors in our time of need, in our time of desire. May we heed their call as well... instructing US to rise to any occassion withIN... Ase'

With a FAIR and WELL Spirit, may we re-member what we have been gifted and what we STAND to be gifted, if we STAND in our RITE and FULL SELF... Ase'

A FAIR and WELL Spirit shall we become in this time of crISIS and in this space of uncertainty... Ase'

A FAIR and WELL Spirit, I see for (I and I) Y.O.U. and me... Ase'

A FAIR and WELL Spirit, I ask for as I embark on  an ENLIGHTENED phase and journey with and for SELF and KIND... May I be kind to I SELF... Ase'

May I FAIR and WELL Spirit be patient and grateful on I ENLIGHTENED phase and journey... Ase'

All these things I pray and meditate on in SPIRIT and in TRUTH... THANK YOU! 

Sincerely and Genuinely, 
Oni Abeni
'A FAIR and WELL Spirit'




No comments:

Post a Comment